Are you someone who does not drink tea fearing that the beverage will bring wrinkles to your skin or make lips black? Hold on! According to health experts, this idea is a pure myth. While many think that consumption of tea can give you acne problems or reduces skin elasticity, certain types of teas can actually help you stay away from multiple skin-related diseases.
Teas for skin care
- Replacing milk tea with black tea and consuming it twice a day reduces stress and helps to flush out excess toxins from the body, thereby purifying your entire system. As anxiety tends to subside with its consumption, you get back skin radiance as well.
- Drinking green tea is also a healthy ritual as it is loaded with antioxidants and gradually helps shed excess fat from the body. Additionally, it promotes skin tightening and makes it look even toned.
- Jasmine tea is the most suitable especially for those with dry and dull skin. With its regular consumption, jasmine tea makes skin softer and smoother.
- Turmeric tea is a rich source of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties. It accelerates in removing dark spots and wrinkles on the skin.
- If you feel exhausted after working all day long, try opting for mint leaf tea. Needless to say, mint leaves naturally cools your system and make your skin look fresh and healthy.
Why drink tea for skin care?
- Regular consumption of tea strengthens body immunity. A healthy body is essential for a healthy skin.
- Drinking tea is one of the best solutions to stay away from daily life stress and anxiety.
- Tea helps in proper circulation of blood throughout the body, which is necessary for a healthy skin.
- Tea improves digestions and wards off constipation problems as well.
- Tea also promotes skin elasticity as it is a rich source of caffeine.